Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Crash Productions

Some of you may know what Crash Productions is.  For those you don't ... here's a "crash" course.

Crash Productions, Inc. is a little company that I incorportated in 2003, in which whatever I produce visually -- it falls under that company.  If I were ever to make any movies some day, they would all be viewed under that banner, Crash Productions, Inc.

I also have a subsidiary called Crash Publications, Inc.  This is for all my stories, or simply anything written down by myself (or others) would fall under this company.

I'm simply doing this just in case if I actually wanted to publish something.  You could say this blog here belongs to myself and to Crash Publications, Inc.  All of my home movies, or anything that I created with the computer visually would be under Crash Productions, Inc.

My future plans are this:  I want to buy a new computer, preferrably a Sony Vaio -- which has to have a good movie program and a DVD burner.  The reason why I chose Sony is because of the compatibility with other Sony components, like a Sony Handycam or a Sony Cybershot digital camera.  Also, the Vaio can have a VCR hooked up to it, importing an analog signal and transferring it to a digital signal, which makes the images or motion pictures easy to deal with -- as in creating movies.

I can tell you that I have several tapes with home movies, whether it is the Dawson Road Trip, The New Year's Bash of '96, or all of the footage of The Owl Garden.  I have created highlight tapes in the past just using a VCR alone, but with a computer, I can start all over -- have digital sound and have better transitions to the motion captured.

My future project is this:  an Owl Garden documentary, like a 5th or 10th anniversary type of thing.  As far as I know, The Owl Garden has existed since '93 or '94, and we've got tons of footage, either from Mike's old camera or mine.  With that, make a whole new DVD with new music, interviews from the basketball players themselves, and so on.

I am a man of history and I have to say for all of the players who played at The Owl Garden, those memories will not fade.  The competitiveness, the comraderie, and more importantly the friendships made on that grass-and-dirt court are there to stay.  It's my mission, along with a few others, to make the memories live on because we simply cannot go back to the past and re-live them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home