Sunday, September 04, 2005

Froehlich: Don't Quit Yer Day Job

First, we got Jewett on video tape.

Now, we got Froehlich on ... an answering machine.

Lil' Troy sends me this e-mail tonight with three attachments: one picture of William Hung (the American Idol semi-star "She Bangs, She Bangs") and one of Froehlich from when we lived back in The Shoebox. The other attachment was a mp3 file -- and "oh, my dear Lord!"

The file itself is about a minute long, but it's for the first 40 seconds ... it's ... uh ... Froehlich jammin' out. It's just random for a while, then it's Gwen Stefani ... then:

"Hey, I had a steak sandwich from Burger King; it's fucking good. Have a nice day, bye!"

Classic.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was way too funny not to send to you. Fro is known for his wierd messages and I think this is one is of the funniest I've ever heard.

Turkish aka The Transporter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home