Thursday, August 26, 2004

A Little Football Update

In Madden 2005, I took on the Giants last night. I was a little scared, since I trailed 6-0 at halftime. I couldn't get nothing going, even though Michael Bennett was running the ball well and managed to squeak by the 100-yard rushing mark at the end of the game. In the second half, it was a different story. I'm not sure if Kurt Warner just got a little too careless or what, but I picked off 5 passes and ran back 2 of them for touchdowns. The final score, 55-13 -- improving my record to 7-0.

Pro Bowl votes and leading award contenders came out after Week 8, with Daunte leading the way for NFL MVP, Randy Moss taking the Best WR for now. As for the Pro Bowl leading vote getters, Daunte, Bennett, Moss, cornerbacks Brian Williams and Antoine Winfield, and kicker Aaron Elling are getting the nods (so far) to start for the NFC team.

In NCAA Football 2005, Missouri won the "Border War," beating the Kansas Jayhawks 45-0. I'm still ranked 4th in both Coaches and Media Polls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home