Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Madden 2005 Update

I have now improved my record to 3-0 after impressive wins over the Eagles and the Bears. My defense is stellar, helping out to return interceptions for touchdowns. The bad part about my team is my running game, I simply cannot get that going. I had Michael Bennett start against the Eagles and the Bears, but against All-Pros like Jevon Kearse of the Eagles and Brian Urlacher of the Bears, Bennett couldn't get it done. After the bye week in Week 4, I might have to start Ontarrio Smith for Week 5 against the Houston Texans and see what he can do. Moe Williams started bitching immediately after I benched him and Bennett praised me, saying he'll become one of the league's elite rushers. Well, he hasn't looked like that, yet.

As for the Owners standpoint, the impressive win over the Eagles helped me out big time, because it filled the Metrodome to 93% capacity for the game against the Bears. Earnings after the Bears game already put me into the black, so I increased advertising to TV, radio, print, and billboards to help fill it to 100% so I can maximize my profits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home