Thursday, August 05, 2004

Recent Anger

At work, this sometimes happens. Anger -- just pure, pissed off at the world. If you worked at PPD, you'd understand.

Lately, there's simply no courtesy between the shifts. Everybody's pointing fingers at everybody. We follow up first shift, they don't do their jobs, and we have to make up for it and plus all of our stuff that we have to get done. But it's not just other shifts, it's simply some of the people on our shift that drive me up the wall. There's no work ethic with these people.

We have one guy to contines to get out as much work as possible. He complains that there is too much to do. The only way to deal with it is just tell him to let it be and let me to it (you have to do it yourself to get it done right!) otherwise, just let him complain and bitch and tell him that he has to get it done. Another situation with this guy is that we are continuously answering machines. Once the part is "done," an alarm goes off, we take the part out of the machine, pour in powder or place a powder pill in the mold, and hit the start button - simple as that! This guy just stands there and trims the parts, not even bothering with anything at all.

Then there is this girl, the gossip queen of the place. You thought the last guy was lazy, she is worse. Plus, she'll butt in on other people's conversations and ask stupid questions that don't even pertain to her. All you have to say is, "Shut up."

This is not normal for me. Generally, I'm a patient person, I'll take it as it is and I'll just do my job. Lately though, I'm getting tired of being the bitch. Some people just need to be put in their place.

I realize that this is a stupid rant, but this is what I go through day in and day out. With a little more patience, I'll be at PPD for another year and I'll be done with its bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home