Friday, September 03, 2004

Mr. Belding Makes An Appearance

On Wednesday, Dennis Haskins, aka Mr. Belding from "Saved By The Bell," was in Madison to do his little comedy routine (I was at work). After I had finished work, I went down to The Cocktail to visit with Hoff (bartender) and wouldn't you know it, Mr. Belding was sitting there with a bunch of other college kids -- drinking!

I had one beer myself, but I didn't go over and talk with the guy. There were so many people gawking over him, even little high school girls were coming in and giggling away.

So far, the SAB geeks have now had Screech (Dustin Diamond) and now Mr. Belding. With all the money they have in that club, you'd think they'd get somebody better. Nostalgic, I guess ... remembering all those old "Saved By The Bell" episodes that we'd used to watch after school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home