Monday, August 30, 2004

A New Beginning

It seems like I get to start all over again at work, starting my new job today working the bogie robot. Is it a bad thing? Hell, no! It's a fresh breath of air, finally moving off the floor so I don't have to deal with the stress of being around other people (and doing their work for them). I get to be by myself, controlling one machine and having full responsibility over it.

Also, my full-time days are over for the year, since school starts tomorrow and I'll be starting my 30 hour work week instead of the regular 40+. With that, although I'll be making less money than I did, I will be spending more time concentrating and getting my school work done, and above that, I'll be spending more time with Katie.

That's something that has hurt us over the summer, the lack of actually seeing each other except on the weekends, due to goofy summer hours at work. But now, everything will be back to normal and things are only going to get better as I have one more year left of school and Katie and I can move on with our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home