Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Cats and Exhaustion

With five cats running around the house, it is simply driving me nuts.

Katie has a thing for cats, always have, and probably always will. I have no problem with cats -- unless they're pissing and shitting on the floor. That is where I step in.

Our landlords also do not take too kindly to it. Since we moved in, we started with two cats -- Bubba and Chloe -- and our landlords were cool with that. Now, a co-worker of Katie's wanted to give away a couple for the winter AND TAKE THEM BACK in the Spring, which really does not make a whole lot of sense. A fifth cat was later added to the bunch.

Now, with these cats smelling up the place, pissing and pooping on our carpet (due to Katie's lack of motivation to clean the litter box), I finally put the foot down. Our landlord stopped by and said that "five cats are just too much," and I agree. By next week, we should be back to our original two.

Also, I'm just bloody tired. The weather is pretty good here in the "Stupid Red State", wind is gusting today but overall, a good fall temperature. Lately, I've been swamped with homework as I am preparing for my Level III experience for teaching next week in Mad-Town.

The great thing is that I do not have class on Thursday or Friday, due to Veteran's Day and Assessment Testing ... so I'm going to head to Minnesota on Friday in time for the Old School football game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home