Thursday, July 20, 2006

Laps with Tony!

In conjunction with Crash Productions, Inc. and YouTube.com, I can finally start making some home video flicks.

My idea came with all the on-line racing that I have been doing recently. I figured that some of you didn't really get what I was doing or didn't understand (although I posted a few screenshots), but now through the power of video, I can post some pretty cool stuff.

Every Thursday and Friday nights, I race at Sim500.com. Tonight's race, I'm at Phoenix International Speedway to run in the Nocturnal Adrenaline Cup Series. I ran a few practice laps, gave my own in-sights about the track itself, and make the movie through Windows Movie Maker.

Unfortunately, Blogger seems not to display video, but I will provide the link to where all of my videos are at (supposedly YouTube and Blogger do work together -- I'll try and figure this out).

Laps with Tony!: Phoenix International Speedway
Laps with Tony!: Indianapolis Motor Speedway

The above link will take you directly to my video to view. The quality isn't very good (probably something through the uploading process), but you get the gyst of it.

Hopefully after the race I will provide a "highlight" reel, so to speak, of my exploits at Phoenix tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home