Friday, August 27, 2004

Another Football Update

The Vikings continue to roll, improving their record to a league-best, 10-0.

I routed the Colts last night, while I beat up on divisional rivals Packers and Lions. Daunte is continuing to have his MVP-like season, passing the 3000 yard mark in passing against the Lions. Michael Bennett -- all he does is improve! He had back-to-back 100 yard rushing games against the Colts and Packers, while he only managed to scamper out around 75 yards against the Lions.

I've also implemented a new defense, the nickel. The 4-3 was working well, but during that Colts game, I decided I needed a change since Peyton Manning was whupping up my pass defense early in the first half. After I put in the nickel defense, I picked off Manning 5 times.

How 'bout that? Suck it, Trebek!

As for NCAA Football 2005, Missouri defeated conference rival Nebraska Cornhuskers BIG TIME, winning the Missouri-Nebraska Bell, the rivalry trophy between the teams. Ohio State lost to Purdue, so while they dropped in the rankings, I've moved up to #3 in both polls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home