Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Crash Publishing, Inc. Update

Although I'm not currently writing anything down right now, I've got a million of ideas in my head to move my book along.

"The Hanley Falls Nuclear War: The New Threat" is coming along. Usually when I'm at work, sandblasting metal plates or something, my mind wanders off and I start to think about how I'm going to fill in some in the story. I want to have a lot of sub-plots involving the many characters in my book, and I've always said that I want a lot of detail. But at the same time, I don't want to bore the reader with mundane details and have nothing to do with the main plot of the story.

But I've been coming up with some great stuff, mostly emotional, and I've been writing them down on scraps of paper that I keep in my office. Also, the issue of continuity comes up -- keep the story flowing without a lot of confusing moments.

Overall, so far, so good -- hopefully this'll get done sometime this upcoming winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home