Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Michigan Continues to Roll with Huge Wins

Michigan's defense is finally starting to pick up on my Third Season with wins over 6th ranked Minnesota 60-0 and against a weak Michigan State, 77-0.

Lucky for me, Florida State defeated Miami, so I now control the #1 spot in both Coaches and Media Polls. So far, it looks like Michigan and Florida State will play for the National Championship, if I continue my season undeafeated. Up next for me is 8th ranked Penn State, and my next toughest test will most likely be Ohio State once again, a game which will probably determine the Big Ten Championship and the Nat'l Championship outlook.

Shawn Crable, my strong side outside linebacker who took the place of Scott McClintock, has amassed 13 sacks in those two games vs. Minnesota and Michigan State, giving him the top spot for the Heisman on the year. I highly doubt that he'll actually win the award, namely because he's a defensive player. Also, my halfback Pierre Rembert is making some ground, finally showing up 2nd in the Heisman candidates. He's on his way for a 1500 yard season on the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home