Friday, August 06, 2004

Michigan Starts Third Season

I started my Third Season with basically a new team. New quarterback, new halfback, new fullback, four of my offensive lineman gone from last year, 3 defensive lineman gone, 2 outside linebackers gone, and 2 d-backs. Although I have the best Recruiting class going into the Third Season, I red-shirted half of them, gearing up for the 4th season.

My first game was against Central Michigan. Although I won 31-0, my defense is nothing compared to the Second Season. My linebackers are slow and my defensive backs are already having trouble covering the pass. Also, my quarterback is a lefty, so that took some time getting used to. A bright spot though, is my new tailback Pierre Rembert, who is already averaging over 100 yards/game, having a great second game vs. Notre Dame for a 35-14 win.

Next up, the #1 Michigan Wolverines will take on their conference schedule with Wisconsin at Michigan Stadium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home