Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A Critical Decision -- NCAA Football 2005

As the end of my Third Season appears with yet another enivitable National Championship, will I be approached yet again to coach another football team?

Afte this season, I will have three more years left on my contract. Already, I'm getting little messages from the AD saying, "Follow your heart, not the money." As far as I'm concerned, I've already achieved the highest goal at the game, winning the NCAA championship. Maybe it is time for me to move on to a lower-class program and build them up, see what I can do.

I did that with NCAA Football 2003 on the GameCube, leading Michigan to like 5 or 6 National Championships until I decided to go somewhere else after my contract was up. I went to Vanderbilt, a low-prestige team in the SEC. I never made it to the SEC Championship game, losing to Tennessee in my last conference game and eventually lost to Missouri in the Cotton Bowl -- the last game I played on NCAA Football '03.

I usually like it when they make me offers. I don't know if they'll do that again when my contract expires, but I'm thinking another couple of years at Michigan and I'll change conferences. Although I will have recruited great prospects for the Michigan program, it's time to move on to new challenges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home