Friday, August 27, 2004

The Upcoming Weekend

Big plans are underway this weekend in Hanley Falls. Mike and Lacey are having their "official" house warming party, complete with everything you could imagine, according to Mike.

I gave him a quick call on Wednesday.

"We'll be having some yard games, a 16-gallon keg, grilling out -- so bring your meat." Mike said.

"Oh, I'll be bringing my meat," Tony replied.

"You know," Mike started to say. "You're right about ESPN Football, it sucks ass. It totally lacks the depth of what you're playing."

"I told you so, and did you listen?" Tony asked.

"No, I'm really sorry. Madden is still the game to beat. I'm going to get it this weekend!" Mike exclaimed.

"Good man." Tony said.

It should be fun for all, I'll be bringing my camera so I do a little picture taking so I can post them on here someday, again -- when I have the time.

A full report on the festivities on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home