Saturday, August 28, 2004

Fantasy Football Update

I got my new guide at the Marshall Hy-Vee today, gearing up for tomorrow's Fantasy Football Draft at Rick's place in Madison.

For all of you other guys out there how are planning on fielding a Fantasy team this year, here are the top picks according to this guide from Pro Football Weekly:

Overall:
  1. Priest Holmes, RB -- Kansas City Chiefs
  2. LaDainian Tomlinson, RB -- San Diego Chargers
  3. Clinton Portis, RB -- Washington Redskins
  4. Ahman Green, RB -- Green Bay Packers
  5. Randy Moss, WR -- Minnesota Vikings
  6. Peyton Manning, QB -- Indianapolis Colts
  7. Jamal Lewis, RB -- Baltimore Ravens
  8. Michael Vick, QB -- Atlanta Falcons
  9. Deuce McAllister, RB -- New Orleans Saints
  10. Shaun Alexander, RB -- Seattle Seahawks

Other Top Notables (in order):

  • Daunte Culpepper, QB -- Minnesota Vikings
  • Marvin Harrison, WR -- Indianapolis Colts

Top Defenses:

  1. New England Patriots
  2. Baltimore Ravens
  3. Miami Dolphins
  4. Dallas Cowboys
  5. Carolina Panters

My Take: Shit, we'll see! Most likely my first pick will be Peyton Manning, I had him for my #1 QB last year and he carried me for three-quarters of the season. Then, I'll probably pick up a top running back. Last year, I had Ahman Green, but who knows -- he probably won't make it to the 3rd Round.

Like I said, updates on my draft will be posted on Monday ... and I'm nervous as hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home