Monday, October 25, 2004

Fantasy Football -- Update

Good thing I did not start Randy Moss.

Moss only played two downs and that was it.

I got nothing out of Michael Vick yesterday. I also had Atlanta's defense, who gave up 56 points to Kansas City. I managed to pull out 0 points instead of negative 8, since they returned a defensive touchdown and blocked a kick.

Another solid week for Mewelde Moore, David Givens, and Brandon Stokley.

As far as the match-up goes, I'm currently 4 points behind my opponent, but I still have Ashley Lelie to play tonight against the Oakland Raiders. My opponent has Jason Elam as his kicker, so this is going to be close. I need a huge game out of Lelie to make up Elam's possible points plus a few more to take the win.

More on this on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home