Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Good-Bye, Ya Little Buggers...

As of today, we will be getting rid of three cats -- Teddy, Franklin, and Ellie.

Besides the pressure from our landlord of having too many cats in the house, I suddenly "blew up" yesterday when I found a big, stinkin' pile of shit on our carpet once again, for the THIRD TIME. From that point, I left Katie an angry e-mail, stating that we have get rid of these cats.

Katie will be returning the cats back to the original owner this afternoon. I will have to admit, it will be sad to see them go -- especially Franklin. He was probably the best one of them all -- Teddy was the lil' shit that pissed and shit everywhere -- but that darn Franklin. I called him a "little football" because he was getting pretty tubby. He was always good enough to lay on you and didn't have to "meow" or go nuts when he is hungry.

If we would have gotten these cats fixed, it would be a different story. But the original owner wanted them to be farm cats, makin' babies with other female farm cats. They're just spreading their "scent" around -- but in the house? That is where I draw the line.

Katie is taking it pretty hard. I feel bad, but it's the right thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home