Monday, March 21, 2005

I Finally Got Out

After about a month or so of not having an alcoholic beverage and actually visiting a bar, I caved in Saturday night and had a pretty good time.

Rule of thumb: do not hit it up too hard if you've been off the wagon for a while. With a mixture of Miller Lite and Captain Morgan, it all came on hard and strong. Katie and I were up 'til 2 in the morning -- the latest I've been up for a while -- and around 5 a.m. I was about ready to barf.

I woke up drenched in sweat, feeling the spins. I stared at the water in the toliet for a few minutes, praying that I could get something up, but nothing. No dry heaves or nothing, thankfully!

But the ladies (Katie and her friends) are already planning on another excursion to hit it up all night, but God-knows when.

Again, I guess I'm getting old!

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll have to give ya a call in a few weeks. I was gonna last weekend but nothing was going down. Definitely have to do something after Easter weekend. Otherwise give jewett and I a call we'll drive up to Mad town for some tomfooleries

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home