Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Wedding Crap

I'm just sick of it all. I just think Katie and I should go to the courthouse and get it over with.

Tensions are high as the day approaches. Katie is trying to get her kicks in before the wedding and that is simply driving me nuts. I think she has priorities elsewhere -- but what can you do -- she just turned 21.

I went home last weekend to get away from it for a little bit, including the fact that Katie was having her bachelorette party with her bridesmaids. I got a call from her at around 1:00 in the morning (early Sunday) and it sounded like she was having a pretty good time. All I remember her saying was: "Let's get a pizza!"

She also made $17. How? I do not want to ask!

I didn't want to get married in June. It's too early, in my opinion. I'm just getting done with school, I'm job searching, plus I'm working full-time at The Land of Suck. I would've rather waited until the fall, but we might as well get it over and done with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home