Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Very Much Alive, Barely

Yes, I'm alive and well.

It's just that I've been so darn busy with stuff -- it just seems to pile up the last few weeks of school, add work, plus all of the wedding planning -- yuck.

It has just been stressful. I'm even more tired than before. I'm eagerly waiting for graduation on the 7th of May, so all of this student teaching is over and done with.

I didn't get the job in Arlington. They hired locally, so it's understandable. I also have a few other applications out there to nearby area schools, but I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Last Saturday, I drove up to Brookings and visited Josh and his 4-month old son Parker. He's a good lookin' baby, loves to smile a lot, and LOVES attention (especially from me). We watched the NASCAR race that night, kicked back with a few (or more) beers and got to check out Josh's new '05 Chevy Silverado. NICE.

Other than that, I got about 5 days left of student teaching. My students are sad to see me go, but it's time. They're getting a little unruly and it's driving me nuts.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea I saw that you called the place last Saturday night. I wish I could've went up there to see how things are going. I'll have to race sisson sometime to see how the bow tie performs against the hemi.

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home