Sunday, February 05, 2006

Prediction -- Super Bowl XL

It's an hour before the big game and I'm sticking with my pick -- the Steelers will win over the Seahawks, 31 to 17.

Even EA Sports held a simulation of the upcoming Super Bowl and according to Madden '06, the Steelers will win 24 to 19.

I still remember the first Super Bowl that I had watched -- Super Bowl XX -- 20 years ago. The Chicago Bears went head-to-head against the upstart New England Patriots at the Superdome in New Orleans. I was a big Bears fan that year (even more so than the Vikings), sporting a Walter Payton jersey and even had a William "The Refridgerator" Perry poster on my wall. The Bears went on to win, 46 to 10.

Now only IF the Vikings could make it ... hopefully before I die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home