Wednesday, February 01, 2006

To Lighten Things Up A Bit...

Katie and I had a funny little exchange during the middle of one of my sleepless nights.

I woke up around 3:30 early Tuesday morning to get something to drink. When I returned, Katie spoke up.

Katie: You stink.

Tony: WHAT?!

Katie: You stink. (she said it in a tone like she was playing around)

Tony: Like what?

Katie: Like fart.

She then rolled over and went to sleep.

After school yesterday, we were talking and I brought up the fact that she told me that I stunk like fart.

Katie: What?

I proceeded to tell her the whole story. The best thing was that she had no memory whatsoever of our little exchange the night before. She laughed so hard after that, she literally started to cry and leaked Mascara all over the place.

Pretty funny stuff. Ah, marriage. It's a wonderful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home