Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Winter Olympics

I really haven't decided which Olympics I like the most: the summer or the winter. But just by watching the Winter Olympic coverage that NBC is providing the country, I'm leaning towards the Winter side.

Why? Well, for one, there aren't as many events to follow. Also, I think the events during the Winter are more exciting -- luge, bobsled, skiing, speed skating, and most of all: ice hockey.

The men's ice hockey team will not play for another week, but I'm looking forward to another rematch of Team USA and Team Canada for the gold medal final. Watch out for Russia and the Czech Republic also.

On the downside, I'm not really a fan of figure skating. With the whole Michelle Kwan annoucement of her pulling out of the Olympics due to an injury -- eh, who cares?

And who can forget about curling? Woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home