Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Crash Productions, Inc. -- Comin' Out in '07

I don't think I've ever felt this excited.

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I'm finally going to get my desktop fixed. Ever since I've gotten it, I've had problems with my USB ports and the computer has had troubles detecting the "new hardware." I'm not completely sure if there it's a driver problem on the computer's part, or something iffy with the OS itself, but I'm finally going to have it looked at. I hoping that everything will be peachy-keen by Friday.

One of the main reasons why I purchased my Super-Sony was not only the horsepower behind it in terms of RAM and graphics, but as a few people know, I'm attempting to become an amateur movie-maker. With the computer I've got now and software that I had specially purchased (I'm not relying on Windows Movie Maker -- I'm going "big" with Adobe Premiere Pro), I'm finally ready to make things happen. It was just the matter of importing the video, either from a VCR or a digital camcorder -- hopefully things will be righted!

As for 2007, it's going to be a big year. I'm already pressing for a special 10th Anniversary release of the timeless classic, "The Highlight Tape, Vol. #1." Although I cannot improve the quality a whole lot from analog to digital, I'm looking forward to meeting the players from "The Owl Garden" with interviews 10 years later. Maybe an emotional visit to the actual place where the magic took place? As far as I understand, there is only one hoop standing at "The Owl Garden," the ground probably overgrown by now.

That's my project so far. I'm wishing that these computer guys can figure out my problem.

But that's not all! Crash Publications, Inc., a division of Crash Productions, will finally release the story that I've been working on for the past three years. It's by far the longest work of mine to date -- already approaching 200 pages. I'm going to publish it through Microsoft Publisher (I don't have Adobe PageMaker), the best I can do.

Big year, baby. Two-thousand and seven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home