Sunday, March 19, 2006

One Long-Ass Weekend

No motivation at all.

I'm so bloody shot from Thursday until now. It was either watching high school basketball, watching the NCAA tourney on television, or drinking beer in-between.

I woke up with a solid headache this morning after our "coaches' meeting" yesterday. Seriously, that was some unexpected fun.

Tomorrow will mark my debut as a baseball coach. I'm fired up for it, although I really haven't a clue what I'm doing. As a rookie coach, I have tons of questions, but we've got a great veteran coaching staff here that totally understands that they'll help me out whenever.

The NASCAR race in Atlanta got washed out, so it's rescheduled until tomorrow. Man -- guess I'll have to fire up the TrackPass during class then!

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home