Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fantasy Football Update -- Week 2

Minnesota League: 0-2 ... just plain lousy. My "coaching ability" sucks and even the picks I make (who's going to win what) aren't that great either.

South Dakota League: 2-0 ... actually surprising, but it helps to have a stud in Tom Brady throwing the ball deep and connecting with Randy Moss!

I really haven't made a lot of roster moves on both of those teams. It's still early and I really cannot judge how players are going to play within the first couple of weeks of the season. It would just be my luck that I'll go out and pick up a dark horse, then a few weeks later he goes down with a knee injury.

In the past couple of years, I've been burned on injuries to key players, but somehow, I make it deep into the playoffs. Last year, it was Donovan McNabb, who was a complete stud until he blew his out ... now it seems like ol' Drew Brees isn't having one of those seasons we'd all hoped for, even though he isn't injured! Lucky for me, I've got back-ups who can fill those spots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home