Friday, July 30, 2004

Weekend Plans

After a well-deserved sleep-in, Katie is making me go to "Art in the Park," an annual event during Crazy Days in Madison.

I'm not really sure what goes on there, but apparently vendors are selling stuff for extra cheap, but I really don't want anything. Katie loves it, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt to accompany her to this thing.

As for Sunday, the race is on! It's the Pennsylvania 500 at Pocono, the race that Ryan Newman won last year in his #12 Mobil 1 Dodge. Hopefully he can get his second win of the season, he came close last Sunday at New Hampshire, where he finished 3rd.

I'll probably end up sitting around on my butt, putting in some more rosters into NCAA Football 2005 and cleaning up, especially my office, since that's a declared disaster area.

No issues for me right now, I'm kind of worn out for the long week at work. The Democratic Convention is over (big whoop!) and Bush is out on the campaign trail, trying to save some face for the November election. Although I'm a stout Republican and Bush supporter, he's going to have to pull something out of his ass to win in November.

If anything else happens exciting this weekend, I'll post it on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home