Thursday, August 12, 2004

Scanner Shopping

These puppies aren't cheap!

I'm currently looking into buying a scanner for my racing experience when I'm out in Michigan. That's the big thing when you go to the racetrack, a fan can pick up the radio frequencies and listen in to the driver, the crew chief and the spotters and catch all of the language between them. Also, you can pick up the NASCAR officials channel, talking about possible debris on the racetrack, otherwise, talking about who they should black flag because the driver is doing something he shouldn't be doing.

Currently, I'm checking out the Radio Shack website. They've got a great scanner for $150, plus, you'd have to buy a good pair of headphone which run around $50. It gets a little spendy, but I do have the money and I have a feeling it'll be worth it.

The Radio Shack in Marshall has what I want in stock, so I'll probably stop through there when I'm in Minnesota this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home