Monday, October 18, 2004

I Miss Hockey

This NHL lock-out is damned awful. Can't these guys just get along and play for the fun of the sport?

No Wild this year -- but hey, we've still got college hockey! It's quickly taken a front-row seat with me, reading up on the Gophers and the Fighting Sioux. Lucky me -- I might actually be seeing the Sioux in Grand Forks in December at the new Englestad Arena, then from there, a trip to Winnipeg to watch some minor league hockey.

Yet again, South Dakota has their own USHL team in Sioux Falls, the Stampede. I'm actually thinking about buying tickets for the November 11th game. Last time I was there it was two years ago and I went for free ... and I loved every minute of it, especially with a cold Miller Lite in my hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home