Friday, October 15, 2004

Weekend Plans -- Oct. 16-17

Oh, I don't know. Sit on my ass or something.

Probably plop down and watch some college football on Saturday, while Katie and her mom are going to a bridal show in Brookings to look at a few things, namely dresses.

I'll probably pass the time to play a little PS2, something I haven't done in a while since I've been so busy with other crap, like homework and plain old work.

And then there's the race on Saturday night. Already talked about that -- Newman HAS to run well to stay in contention, hopefully some of the leaders like Kurt Busch and Dale Earnhardt, Jr. can both fuck up and lose a lot of spots.

Sunday -- hell, the Vikings do not play until the evening, when they play the Saints. Blow-out by the Vikings, that's my prediction.

On top of all that ... I have an English 450 test to do (due by midnight on Sunday) and some quizzes for CIS 328 that are due on Monday.

Busy, busy boy, that's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home