Friday, November 19, 2004

Fantasy Football -- Update: What Nerve!

I was blind-sided last night when I found out that I was offered a trade. The other party was none other than the opponent that I will be facing on Sunday.

He wanted my David Givens for his Warrick Dunn, who's been sitting on his bench pretty much all season long. Also, Dunn is injury-prone, so I'm not going there.

His reason: he's in need of a good wide receiver. But he's already got Reggie Wayne, Chris Chambers, and Brandon Lloyd. Granted, Lloyd isn't a huge playmaker for the 49ers, but he's good enough to get Tim Rattay's attention to grab 30 balls for 385 yards and 3 touchdowns.

My reason: If Moss was healthy, I would give the trade consideration. Reports are that Moss won't even see the field until December 5th ... so yeah, reject the trade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home