Thursday, November 18, 2004

Fantasy Football -- Update, Nov. 18

Real quick like --
  • I dropped Ike Hilliard for Amos Zereoue, running back for the Oakland Raiders. I still haven't heard anything on who's going to be the starting running back for the Vikings against Detroit, but for right now, it's Ontarrio Smith and Zereoue. I still have Michael Bennett.
  • Randy Moss is doubtful. Which means, he's not going to start.
  • My opponent has some big guns, like Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, and Edgerrin James. I have a jump on him though, he sits at 4-6 while I'm at 6-4. HUGE WEEKEND!!!

I need huge results from my guys this weekend, so I can stay in contention for the playoffs. Sitting at .500 is not going to cut it! My wide-outs and my qb's will again be my heavy contributors, but I need solid games from my running backs and my tight ends. Pittsburgh will again carry my defense against the Cincinnati Bengals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home