Monday, November 15, 2004

Vikings Lose Again


Daunte Culpepper is sacked by Packers defensive end Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila. Posted by Hello

I will admit, I didn't give the Vikings much of a chance in this game, especially when they were down 31-17 in the 4th quarter.

What really makes me upset is the KFAN radio station -- the flagship station for Vikings radio football. They've got two guys -- Paul Allen and Joe Senser (a former Viking) calling the shots. I can handle Paul Allen, since he's simply the play-by-play guy, but Senser -- what a pessimist.

He was ripping on the Vikings left and right -- not even giving a shit -- then the Vikings start their comeback.

Even Greg Coleman, the sideline reporter and another ex-Viking player -- apologized for his lack of faith when the Vikings tied it up at 31. Did Senser? Nope. "I've never seen so much heart in a team in my life." Basically, he was covering his own ass without apologizing. It made me sick -- your typical bandwagon fan.

Whatever. The Vikings should make the playoffs, only after Randy Moss is back in the line-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home