Thursday, November 18, 2004

School Business

Well, I've finally registered for the Spring 2005 semester.

With the addition of regular student teaching, I'm also taking two four-week courses that covers technology in the classroom and secondary education class management. Total: 12 credits, plus I have to pay more just because I'm student teaching. It's kind of a gyp, but what isn't at this place.

Later on today, they're hitting me up with this Tek.Xam, which everybody has to take during their assessment tests. Since I have been around here for nearly 7 years, I didn't have to take it since it wasn't even implemented back then. Now, since I'm going to finally graduate in May, they're telling me I have to take it. I've heard this test is a joke -- monkeys could pass this thing. At least I don't have to pay for it.

I also found out that while I was registering, I am one class short of getting my Computer & Information Systems minor, if I could have taken Database Management. Crap. I've already got three minors: Computer & Networking Security, Networking, and History. Do I remember anything? Nah. Except for maybe the OSI Model.

I've just been so damn lethargic lately. I really do not feel like doing much. I've been putting off my Operating Environments class, except for the test I aced last Monday. My partner Brad and I need to get something done with our Knoppix project, but that really hasn't been paid attention to.

And we get to start badminton today! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home