Monday, February 14, 2005

Cheese Cake

Cheesecake has probably got to be the best damn thing ever invented. I could eat that stuff all day long.

Katie and I were on our way back from Minnesota and we stopped at the Brooking Wal-Mart Supercenter just to pick up a few things. It ended up being more than a few things -- like what I wanted for dinner that night (shrimp ... spendy!). Then, I saw the cheesecake.

$10 for one New York-style cheesecake, without any cherry crap on it, which is completely fine with me. But holy shit, that stuff fills you up. After I ate a pound of shrimp last night, I had two slices of the cheesecake and I was about ready to puke.

Even now for lunch at school, I had a ham sandwich and one piece of cheesecake and I'm already thinking of taking a big duker 'cause I ain't feeling too well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home