Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowl XXYZ

A boring game? I think not.

I knew a few people who were yawning through the first quarter of Super Bowl XXXIX, but remember, that's basically how last year's Super Bowl between the Patriots and the Carolina Panthers started out.

It was a classic defensive struggle -- both teams trying to find the chinks in the armor of the opponent -- the way a Super Bowl should be played.

Although Philly struck first, my heart was with New England. I cannot stand Philly. They cried for 3 straight years when they lost the NFC Championship game -- they better be bawlin' some more after this loss.

I'm partial to New England. I had a bunch of those guys on my fantasy team, like Tom Brady, David Givens (until I traded him), Daniel Graham, and Rodney Harrison. Plus the fact that Brady is a Michigan boy -- cannot doubt that!

And again, Adam Vinateri (SD Boy) made the clutch field goal which basically was the game-winner for the Pats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home