Saturday, February 12, 2005

Snuck Home

I'm in Minnesota this weekend along with Katie, as it was requested of me from my parents that I take care of Cody, our yellow Lab while the folks are in the Twin Cities.

Boy, I needed to get away from South Dakota -- just for a break. Although I am busy with my student teaching duties in preparing for a new chapter in the computer books.

It's nice to get away and relax and get some the bustle done while away from home. Katie and I actually ran into Mike and Lacey at the Montevideo Wal-Mart. It's also nice to see the old-school friends again, also.

As far as the pink-eye goes, I'm off the medication. My left eye is a lot better and I returned to work and high school last Thursday. I'm content in wearing my glasses for know (although they're a pain in the ass at work), but I should be getting my new disposable contacts this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home