Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sidelined...

...by pink-eye.

Yes, this totally sucks. I woke up Tuesday morning with a bunch of shit in my left eye. Right away I thought, "Wonderful, I've got pink-eye again."

I haven't had pink since my days in the dorms on-campus at college. I was just upset because I had just received my first class to teach until May last Monday -- then I come down with this. So yesterday and today, I'm not even allowed back into the high school AND at work.

What have I been doing? I've basically been sitting on my ass watching DVD's. I picked up some new ones, including Chariots of Fire, Psycho, and the NASCAR 3D: The IMAX Experience.

I also picked up a new game on the PS2: Rocky Legends, which is a boxing game based on the Rocky franchise. It's pretty cool, especially that is only costs $20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home