Wednesday, February 09, 2005

"Star Wars" Opening Sequences


The Star Wars opening sequences -- "crawl" Posted by Hello

The official site of "Star Wars" posted its update on the opening crawl of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, along with the other opening crawls from the other episodes.

I like how the Episode III crawl comes out and hits the audience -- it's obvious from the end of Episode II: Attack of the Clones and knowing what's going to happen to Anakin Skywalker -- that George Lucas really wants us to know that things are not going so well now. Phrases like "War!" and "Evil is everywhere" really stands out above the other opening crawls, foreshadowing that Episode III isn't going to be all warm and fuzzy.

In my own little Star Wars world, I've begun to buy some new books, like the Clone Wars novels that ties in the events between Episodes II and III, including the prequel novel to Episode III called "Labyrinth of Evil."

I'm starting to get my kick in again with Star Wars ever since Episode II made its run through the theaters. I'm just building myself up to the last-ever Star Wars flick that's going to premiere on May 19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home