Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Oh, Hell


Chester vs. Clark -- The Corn Palace Posted by Hello

Mitchell was a bust on Saturday night. Chester got their butts handed to them from the get-go. My mood wasn't that great watching the game because I had high expectations for the Flyers. Turnovers killed them due to sloppy passing. Clark was just too quick on both sides of the court -- as far as I'm concerned, they deserve to be #1 in Class 'A'.

Chester took a hit in the polls. As of today, they dropped from #2 to #5 in Class 'A'.

At the hotel, I managed to suck down a few beers in the privacy of my room while trying to avoid contact with some of the high schoolers who stayed at the hotel. Parents, coaches, and students alike from Chester stayed at the hotel. Everything was so damn loud that I didn't get to sleep around 4 in the morning.

Sorry, Bone! I did get your message on TonyTimes that Saturday, but I didn't have your phone number. Maybe next time, big man. We'll have to hit the Kongo Klub!

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats alright. I ended up hanging out in Sioux Falls that night anyway. Next time you're going to be out my way let me know.

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home