Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Just Plain Weird

At the Land of Suck, I showed up at work yesterday around 4:00 and was immediately approached by Al (from the "Hot Beef Sandwich" fame) who asked me a favor.

Right away, I thought: "oh, no."

Al asked me to kill his pet rat. His PET RAT! Apparently, this rat was a large, over-grown tumor on one of his back legs. Al admits, he should have been put down a LONG time ago, but he has become attached to it over the past few years.

I suggested to take it to the vet to put it to sleep. Nope, he doesn't want that. He'd rather have somebody else do it -- he'll bury it -- but nothing too nasty. All I told him that I had a shotgun, and with some spread-shot at close range, there'd be nothing left. At last, I suggested that he'd find somebody else to do it.

I declined.

Ya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home