Tuesday, March 22, 2005

"Revenge of the Sith" Trailer

Jewett, prepare yourself for a phone call sometime before May 19.

I watched the 2-minute trailer on the official Star Wars site. Tears. The End of a Saga.

This looks like the most promising prequel yet. Lots of blowing shit up, BETTER ACTING, and yes, more lightsabers.

It was surprising to see "who-fights-who" in Episode III. Looks like Chancellor Palpatine will take on Mace Windu (right there in the Chanellor's office!), Yoda and Darth Sidious, Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku) and Anakin Skywalker, and finally -- Obi-Wan and Anakin (now, Darth Vader).

My dear Lord.

Then I think back to my college career. During my time at college, I have lived through the entire "Star Wars" prequel trilogy. Yes, I graduate on May 7th and the movie is premiered on May 19th, but close enough. I'm pathetic!

"Whaaa! Jedi! Schooka, schooka! Then we crawl inside Tubby to keep warm."

-- Jay, "Clerks: The Cartoon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home