Thursday, March 31, 2005

MVP '05 Update -- First Win

I've finally gotten around to playing MVP '05 for the second time since I bought it last Monday. After losing my first game to the Seattle Mariners, I won the second game of the three-game series by the score of 3 to 1. Brad Radke got the win with Joe Nathan picking up the save.

Nothing too spectacular, just hits that drove in runs. Only one home run for the Twins so far this season, and that came from Justin Morneau in the first game of the series.

I am still very impressed from the game, as I am seeing more and more "motion-captures" from the players on the field. I'm also looking forward to playing in my "new" stadium -- the 20,000 seat capacity "Centennial Park" (an homage to the softball field where many of us played back in my home town of Hanley Falls).

My difficult level is set on "Pro," but on last year's version of MVP I had it on "Pro" and it was almost too easy. So, if I'm pulling off winning streaks of 10 or 12, it might be a good time to jack it up to "All-Star."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home