Tuesday, May 17, 2005

MVP '05 Update

Yay!

Johan Santana pitched a no-hitter against the K.C. Royals. I should have had a perfect game, but I beaned Mike Sweeney (on a 0-2 count!).

I'm currently sitting in first place in the AL Central, riding a 25-game win streak. Yeah, I know, it's getting a little too easy and I should jack up the difficulty, but I'm in late-June and figured I'd leave it until I get to the next season.

As for my created players, all of the offensive players haven't been selected yet. Katie's younger brother Matt was picked up by the New York Yankees as a pitcher and he's not doing too bad. He's sitting at a 4-2 record after 7 starts.

I'm trying to play 2-3 games a day so I can reach the post-season quickly. I'm not looking forward to the off-season though, as some of my key players like Santana and Jacque Jones are up for free-agency. How am I going to get that kind of money, especially when I'm already sitting $3 million in the hole and I'm projected to lose $10 million at season's end? Whoofta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home