Tuesday, May 17, 2005

STAR WARS

Okay, this is my only weakness. As much as I love many things in my life, Star Wars has become a passion of mine. Ask my old roommates and especially Katie.

Two more days, and Revenge of the Sith is released nation-wide on the big screen. Unfortunately, I probably won't see it on opening day. I'm not that all-out on seeing the midnight screening. It's probably going to be crazy for the next couple of days after that, so I decided on seeing it on my birthday, May 22.

More on this later -- I just might freak out and drive down to Sioux Falls early to watch it before I go to work.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha Jedi
I saw it on Monday and it was very good. Anakin convinces you very well that he has been turned to dark side of the force.

Nacho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home