Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Gotta Start...

...hitting this bugger up!

Damn, I've been busy. Too busy. With work, wedding plans, and just plain running around, I've alienated my own blog for nearly a month.

As far as work goes, it sucks. It's finally starting to get hot inside the plant, with summer temps and humidity just adding to our demise and torture. To help ease that pain, I've been sending out applications left and right.

But it pisses off to no end. Out of the 6 different applications I've sent, I've only received 1 interview -- and that was last April in Arlington. I'm planning to send out 4 more tomorrow to 3 Minnesota schools and 1 South Dakota school. Hopefully I can get a bite out of those. But everytime I send out an application, it's costing me time and money. It's getting to the point that I'm really not starting to see the point -- and maybe all these years in college are a bad thing. I still have some confidence out there that somebody'll take a chance on me. I would really like to get the HELL OUT OF HERE.

Wedding plans -- oh, man. Again, I'm getting sucked back in to the whole planning process, even though I was promised several times that I didn't have to do much. After a long weekend in Minneapolis, I was at it again -- tired as usual, but making phone calls and running all over God's green earth to make things that are set and in order.

Other that that, check out the above posts for anything specific!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home