Friday, July 08, 2005

Just Finished: God of War


God of War (PS2) Posted by Picasa (image from IGN.com)

This is quite the most beautiful and more action-based game that I have ever played on the PS2.

God of War, being set in Greek Mythology, simply kicks-ass. I finally finished it last night, taking me no more than 10 hours to complete the game. The game features challenging puzzles to solve to move your way through the ancient Greek landscape, but it's the sheer action that really gets a person going.

You control a mean mo-fo called Kratos -- who's got it out for the God of War, Ares. Kratos has these "Blades of Chaos" attached to his arms, and he basically can create some kind of massive damage to his enemies with these things (look at picture above).

IGN.com, including my brother Dan who actually introduced me to the game, are shitting themselves over it. I highly recommend picking this one up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home