Wednesday, June 08, 2005

All Good Things Must End ... Like Bachelor-Hood

With a few days left in my short life of being a bachelor -- do I really think that I should worry?

At The Land of Suck, every has been asking me if I'm nervous. Well, not really. Katie and I have been living together for over two years now, engaged since last October, so it really does not make it seem like I should freak out over the fact that I will be with one woman for the rest of my life.

These old guys at work have been really trying to convince me that marriage is not the best thing in the world. Sure, you get older, have a couple of children -- the SEX LIFE goes to pot -- but hey, deep down I know that they think that marriage isn't the worst thing in the world.

But to encompass my feelings, I'm more excited than anything. Family, friends, everybody -- it'll be cool to have everyone there, getting drunk as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home