Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Signed and Sealed

Just yesterday, I drove back to Minnesota to sign my contract to serve as an instructor for te 2005-2006 school year.

Now, my attention turns to getting my Minnesota licensure to become a licensed teacher in Minnesota. Hooray -- more money to chalk up and more tests to take.

I'm free to roam around this school as I please. I got the keys to the building, including the weight room and the men's locker room. Overall, this school is state-of-the-art. They actually hire a full-time police officer to secure the school during the day, plus a total of 40 cameras to watch every student's move throughout the school.

But overall, what a relief. I'm finally getting health insurance, something that I haven't had in a couple of years. Kate's already been on the phone about hooking us up with a place to live and hopefully move into by mid-August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home